Gynaecological Health Tips from one of the Top Gurgaon Hospitals
Here are some gynaecological health tips brought to you by Lifeaid Medical Centre, one of the Top Gurgaon hospitals.
Women are often embarrassed to talk about things relating to gynaecology. However, if you have some simple information you can be saved potential pain and discomfort.
- Know your body – Don’t assume the doctor is all knowing. They don’t see you every day. And don’t wait for your next regularly scheduled appointment if something seems wrong. For example, if you have pelvic pain, unusual bleeding, weight loss, bloating, and changes in bladder or bowel habits, or unusual fatigue beyond what is normal, see your doctor.
- Make sure you have an annual checkup – This can catch something in the early stages when it is easier to cure. Getting a Pap test can reduce the risk of cervical cancer.
- Smoking – Don’t do it. Besides the many other problems, it is associated with gynecological
- Eat properly and exercise –Besides being generally a good idea, these have an impact on women’s gynecological Normally not a concern but extreme exercise such as preparing for the Olympics can cause women to lose their period. It is hard to do though, so don’t worry about exercising too much. But weight can impact the menstrual cycle as well. Besides the other issues too much or too little weight can cause, it can cause irregular or excessive menstrual flow or possibly losing your period.
- Get the HPV vaccine – If you are younger or for your children, it is a good idea to get the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine. It will protect you from the most common cause of vulvar, vaginal and cervical cancer.
- Don’t douche –Especially before an appointment. It reduces the clues and makes it more difficult to tell if something is wrong. Also, it changes the natural balance and can cause bacterial infections.
We invite you to come have a discussion at Lifeaid Medical Centre regarding any of your gynecological issue and problem. We being one of the Top Gurgaon Hospitals in Gynaecology treatments assure you of a friendly atmosphere coupled with advise from very senior gynaecologists in Gurgaon